Wednesday, June 2, 2010

i've been waiting...

...for a vacation to finally get here :)

as i said in my last post, my family and i will be going on a cruis soon :) this is going to be my first cruise i've ever been on. can you say "ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF FOOD"?!? my little brother says that him and i are going to have to order one of every single dessert :) i always knew he was a smart boy!

so anywho, my friend told me about this website that is REALLY cool. it's called StumbleUpon.com. what you do is you go to the site, check the things that you enjoy and click "start stumbling...". it will take you to all sorts of amazing sites that you would have never found without it! i've found all sorts of photography sites, cute little animal pictures, and countless other things. give it a try and let me know what you think!!!

1 comment:

JOHN said...

Sounds like alot of fun.Enjoy your cruise.
JOHN