Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane!!

Ok guys, so tomorrow is my first time flying somewhere alone....AND I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!! Sabrina, Tyler, and Tristan are taking me to the airport...thank goodness! Hopefully they can help me if I need it. The only thing I'm worried about is not having something crucial, like my boarding pass (which is packed away in my carry-on with my other boarding pass when I get to Charlotte). I'm really worried that something is going to go wrong when I'm not in WV and I won't have anyone there with me........

Everything is paid for, so I shouldn't have to worry about paying for anything (and my suitcase is ~40 lbs., so I'm good in that department. Pray they don't lose my luggage when I switch planes in Charlotte. And I've heard that Charlotte is a pretty big airport...watch me have to run from one end of the airport to another within 10 minutes. That would definitely be my luck haha. Well, I will try to keep you guys updated. I'm going to try to blog while in Maryland.

Love you guys! I will see you in 2 weeks!!!!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I think you jinxed yourself on the running to your plane in 10 minutes part, lol. At least you made your Eclipse tickets, that's what really matters.