Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a brand new start

it's official. starting today around 1:30pm, i officially became...





...AN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!

yep..no more nursing for me. i will finish out this semester, and then in the spring i will begin working towards getting a teaching license!! i can't wait!!! i've been praying about this for a week or two, and i just can't see myself as being a nurse for the rest of my life..long story short, i felt miserable waking up for my ONE nursing class ONCE A WEEK and i didn't want that to be the rest of my life. im happy with my decision. thanks for reading!!

3 comments:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

You will be so glad that you have considered all your options and now have decided to something that is so hard somedays but everyday will be a blessing everyday. Good Luck!

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Well, well, well...small world. Better watch out for those Sig Eps...have you looked up Uncle Mark on the composite yet. He has hair! Look around 70-72 ish. I am a a beauty in the Tri Sig one...look for lots of hair...long and blonde 72-74 ish...can't remember. I can see you smiling in your post as you wrote it. And an elem ed major....are you trying to catch up to me...better be careful..5 kids..................

alex :) said...

HAHA I've actually tried to look for Uncle Mark at the Sig Ep house, but they don't have many up in the house. Dax said he would go through the composites they have in storage. I will definitely look you up once school starts and we get to go back into the house :) and I must be following in your footsteps or something..if I start gardening, then we'll know for sure! :)