Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ready for the holidays!!!

i don't know about you guys, but i am definitely ready for this holiday season to get here. this friday is my last day before thanksgiving break. i dont go the whole week next week and i cannot wait to sleep in and be lazy! well, maybe not that lazy...i will have to write a paper for english class, clean my room, and most important of all....celebrate my 19th birthday! :)


nothing new has really happened since my last post. one thing that was exciting was that i got to pick up my PDA for school today (no, it was NOT free....we had to pay for it.) im not completely sure why we get them (nursing school students only!), but i think it will have things on there that will help us study and what not. i don't know but as soon as i know, ill let you guys know!!


hmmmm.......OH! we're definitely going to paint my room red for my birthday and christmas and my grandma (mom's mom) bought me a new memory foam mattress pad which i absolutely cant wait to put on my bed and be comfy!


a little update on the bridal shower im throwing for my sister:
`ive decided to have it May 30, 2009...i will still send out invitations way later but this is just a heads up.
`ive got games, prizes, and a few little extra things that will hopefully keep everyone entertained throughout the whole bridal shower...
`im so excited to throw this shower for my sis..she's been so great to me and i really want to show her how much i appreciate everything shes done for me. plus i want to see if she can top everything i do when its my turn to get married and she becomes MY maid of honor ;) just kidding...


well i think thats it...im going to try to find some pictures to post but terry deleted a lot of things in an attempt to "clean up" haha....


here's what i found:

Katelyn and me at my high school graduation...




...this is Jay Bruce, my future husband :) Terry and I had AMAZING seats at my very first MLB game...i dont think this was a zoomed in picture!...

...and this is a picture of Terry and I on the ferry crossing the river to go to the Reds game....BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: