Friday, September 5, 2008

end of the second week of college :)

today was the end of my second week of being a college freshman....but i must not look like it. yesterday my mom calls me around 8:30am to see if i had left for school yet. i told her that i was about to leave and she said, "well i need u to go to trevor's school, pick him up, and take him to spring hill for TAG (Talented and Gifted) because he missed the bus that is supposed to take him there." so i get in my car, drive to geneva kent, pick up trev, and we make our way to spring hill. i had to walk him in and make sure they knew why he was there and he went where he needed to be. so we walk into the main office and tell the secretary our dilemma and she helps us by trying to find trevor's teacher. while she is doing this, trevor and i are standing outside the office and 2 women are sitting in chairs near the door. one looks at trevor (he had his safety patrol belt on) and asked him if he was a patrol and he said yes. then she turns to ME and asks me if he's my ONLY ONE (yes, meaning my only CHILD! do i really look that old?! haha) and i said "oh. no hes my brother." and then she tried to cover up her mistake and say "oh well i was about to say..u dont look that old!"




pretty funny, huh? i laughed as soon as i was out of the school..



but anywho, back to the college subject...

im pretty sure i need tyler to come home asap....i need help in chemistry and he seems to be the only one advanced enough in the science field (i mean, hello? he majored in physics!). so im going to write him a letter telling him to get his butt home so i can get atleast a B in that class :)



well, i think thats all ive got for today.....nothing major happened today or since i last blogge (except the story i just told u hehe)...




OH! im thinking about painting my room a nice, pretty shade of red and hanging black and white posters of audrey hepburn and marilyn monroe up on my walls! what do u think? good idea? bad? tell me what u think! (please?)

1 comment:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

Funny story...

Not too sure about the room. What do your Mom and Terry think of your idea? I like the poster idea...Papaw and Mamaw would probably want those same posters in their bedroom.